Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 12, 2010

My interested part time job.

If you are a student and after class, you do a work that is called part-time job. Also, I’m a student and after class,I do a work. But I don’t call that is part-time job. For me, outside the school,the work is one of my another main duty. I love the work because it has a connection with my major and it is an interesting one.
Firstly, I major in English, before that, however, I work for a travel agency near the center of district 1 and my function is air ticket booker. Most of the customers are foreign tourists visiting Viet Nam, they are in all over the world. So, the common language to communicate with them is English. I love English since then and I determined to become an English teacher.
Secondly, do you also want to meet people around the world? It was a great experience, so, I never think I will give up my work, although, learning by doing is not easy for anyone. When I speak to traveler in the sweet voice of East Asian, they always listen carefully. Sometime, they said that: “ Keep smile, please, I really like yours”. These statement are encourage my spirit a lots. Another time, an India active man – Farouk, after he booked ticket, he sent to me an email: “I hope we are going to have an opportunity to meet and have a tea, or a coffee or a pho bo (I love pho) together”. I proud in secret about my country because the things attract millions of visitors are little points.
You and me are the country’s youth, let’s try our best for ourselves and for our country.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét