Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 3, 2011

An old friend

One afternoon in mid June, the intense heat of sun shine wanted to roast everything. We visited Đa Nang beach, water was deep blue and waves dived as if the heave of the sea rib-cage. Đa Nang sea was limpid and mild as people in the central- my hometown. The trip made strong impression in my memory.

The scenery of sea went into my soul from childhood though poems and songs. And at present, in font of me, the coast was similar the caressing arm because of its curve that made people felt as protected. The right side was the legendary Ngu Hanh Son Mt, the other was firmly Son Tra Mt, pristine Đa Nang beach was awakened by the astonishment of citizens, the white smooth and bashful sands seemed virgin face. Decline of day, the sea-shore was animated because of the frolic playing sound and the cheering for a soccer match without measurable time of children with blur of sand smiles. My toes were touching the first mass of warm sand. The wide one surrounded and stretched far away but I left to pay my attention at the immensity to be seen an old friend of mine. I put my steps into the water and walked along as if to go to the end of heaven and earth. Waves looked as a child,spring to hug my legs and then run away.

From far side of sea, dusk gradually felt, the flaming, tiring sun after a wander day, was slowly hiding behind thick deep blue water. We sat on the sand to talk together and grill some fresh cuttle. A moment later, also from the sky and sea boundary, the moon woke up inch by inch and spread quickly. A gust of breeze ripped the face to make thousands of sparkling streaks liking starry on water. From afar, moon looked as a mantle of fishermen at night and ocean was a giant fishing boat.

It was already past 8 p.m, we drove back home, the cool wind blew on our face, we smelt that the saltiness of ocean. I left the city with blue sea and white sand to join into the bustle life of the city named Uncle Ho. Distance always tell how much I love my country and my sea.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét